Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
Thoracic Outlet Syndrome is a condition in which the veins, blood vessels, or nerves of the thoracic outlet become either injured or irritated. Pain is generally experienced in the neck and shoulder area, as well as the arms. These are the most common symptom areas of this condition, and can often be treated with chiropractic care and regular chiropractic adjustments.
Thoracic Outlet Syndrome symptoms that are treated by OC Medical Chiropractic include:
- Numbness or tingling in the neck, shoulder, arm, or fingers
- Weakening Grip
- Coldness in hands or fingers
- Difficulty with fine motor tasks
- Aches in the arm or hand
- Throbbing lump near the collar bone
- Easily fatigues arms or hands
- Deep pain in the neck and shoulder which may increase at night
If you would like to learn more or get more information about Thoracic Outlet Syndrome chiropractic treatment in Ogden, or if you would like to schedule an appointment with us, please call OC Medical Chiropractic today at (801) 337-1657.