OC Medical Chiropractic
At OC Medical Chiropractic, you will find a group of committed professionals with the goal of helping you return to a natural state of good health.
You will quickly become a welcomed member of our family of satisfied patients. We treat a wide variety of conditions using the best combination of traditional chiropractic techniques and the latest in innovative care.
Our office will provide the steps to help you reach better health. Click on the Contact Us page and call for an appointment today. Or read what our patients are saying about us on our Testimonials page. One call is your first step on the path to better health.
Hours of Operation
Monday: 9:00 – 6:30 PM
Tuesday: 9:00 – 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 – 6:00 PM
Thursday: 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 – Noon
*We are out of the office for lunch from Noon – 2:00 PM on all days that apply. We are out of the office for lunch from Noon – 3:00 PM on Tuesday.
History and Philosophy
The chiropractic perspective on health and disease emphasizes two fundamental concepts:
- The body’s ability to heal itself; and
- The body’s ability to self-regulate in maintaining health and in the healing processes.
Although chiropractic shares much with other health professions, its emphasis and application of philosophy distinguish it from modern medicine. Chiropractic philosophy gravitates toward a holistic (“total person”) approach to healing which combines elements of the mind, body, and spirit and maintains that health depends on obedience to natural laws, and that deviation from such laws can result in illness.
Chiropractic Philosophy includes:
- Emphasis on patient recuperative abilities rather than surgery
- Recognize that a relationship exists between lifestyle, environment, and health
- Understanding the cause of illness in order to eliminate it, rather than simply treat symptoms
- Knowledge of the centrality of the nervous system and its intimate relationship with the function of the human body
- Balancing benefits versus risks of clinical interventions
- Monitoring progress closely through appropriate diagnostic procedures
- A patient-centered, hands-on approach focused on influencing function
- Focus on early intervention emphasizing timely diagnosis and treatment of conditions that are wholly functional and reversible.
Chiropractic focuses on the establishment and maintenance of patients and their environment which is most conducive to functional well-being.
To schedule an appointment for chiropractic and wellness services in Ogden, call OC Medical Chiropractic at (801)337-1657